lotto black book

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lucky Dip Wins Lotto Jackpot

Lucky Dip Wins Lotto JackpotA selection of Lucky Dip numbers helped Neil Jones, an independent Tiler and his partner Julie Kirkham, who works in a sandwich shop, to win a £ 2,446,436 Lotto jackpot Wednesday, December 8. Lotto results for that there were 14, 16, 23, 24, 25 and 43, and the Bonus Ball was 48. Jackpot winners, living in Fenton in Staffordshire, had great plans for their prices independently of obvious to have an extra special Christmas. However, the shock win initially leads to an interesting piece of absence of mind for Julie…

"I still can't believe it," said Julie. "My head is in bits and I do not think right." When I cooked our dinner Sunday put under the grill rather than chicken in the oven and did not feel that what I had done until Neil said he felt a burning smell! »

Fortunately, the error was corrected before the fire chicken could do any damage, but it illustrates how much shock shock win a Lotto jackpot may have. Neil himself found it difficult to believe that they had earned when he checked their lottery numbers Teletext.

"Initially, I thought that we had won £ 10, and then I realized we had all six numbers," explained Neil. "I have called for Julie to come and verify tickets too as my hands were shaking so much, but she thought that I was taking his leg."

Finally, Julie realizes that it was not pleasant, and the couple called the organizer of the lottery they apply.

"I kept the note in my portfolio, but I was nervous that I could lose," Neil said, "so I put it in an envelope, in a Christmas card under the carpet in the House for the maintenance of security." I wanted to check it was still there, but I was worried that if I continued unfolding and folding of the ticket you may be unable to read the numbers more! »

The couple is grateful for their victory and the intention to visit the Egypt as well as to buy a new House and perhaps even start a new business.

"I had read about the people who have been up to their last few pounds when their luck turned, and it was a difficult month for us, especially as worker, independent," said Neil. "Just as it was confirmed that we had won without a doubt, this is a phone call on my mobile to wonder if I could juxtapose two bathrooms before the end of the year!" Our luck has definitely changed for the better. »

It is time for your chance to change for the better too? Play lottery games online today and you could win yourself a 2.4 million Lotto jackpot of £ Wednesday December 29 or a 12 books on Friday, December 31 million EuroMillions jackpot!

Buy lottery tickets now

Latest Lottery News • News Archive


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment