lotto black book

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jackpot Lotto football Fans Score

Football Fans Score Lotto JackpotA couple of Musselburgh in Scotland keen football fans rejoice themselves on after corresponding to six main numbers in the Lotto game on Saturday, June 19. Brian and Ann Sharp, who love hearts FC, have three adult children and they played seven lottery game entries. Surprisingly, all seven entries has won an award, and one of them had just happened to be the Lotto jackpot! For this particular game of Lotto jackpot was worth £ 8,134,820, but there are four jackpot tickets of lottery, award-winning in all for each of the winners received a share valued at £ 2,033,705.

Ann found victory in the watch making draw Lotto live place on television. She was home only at the time and who has given the experience of jackpot winning a quality of dreams that we believe that other jackpot winners would probably be very familiar with.

"I felt like I was in a big bubble," Ann said she described the moment when she realized they had won the jackpot. "I kept pinching myself because I thought I was dreaming." I called Brian and my voice was shaking so that he knew that I was not pleasant. »

Brian, who worked at his trade of electrician when he received the call, resumed the history from there. "I could tell Ann voice that there was something in progress," he said. "I tried to remain calm and quickly went online to check the numbers." I immediately phoned Camelot which confirms our victory, and then I broke the news to Ann. I left work early to let the news sink and then we're sitting all night with the family, our next phase of planning. »

Brian and Ann informed their three children the victory over the phone, and while each of them were busy doing other things at the time, they immediately returned home to help their parents to celebrate.

"We have not yet decided what we're doing with our earnings still", Brian admitted. "We anticipate finally buy a new House and since this is our silver wedding anniversary later this year, we hope to go a special holiday, perhaps at the Australia or in America.". We are still waiting on the wishes of children if list who knows that that will involve. »

The next jackpot Lotto this Wednesday, June 30 will be worth about 2.4 million books and it y a jackpot of £ 12 million shortfall in the EuroMillions game this Friday, July 2, so buy lottery tickets online today and you could you score win Exchange life before the week is out!

Buy lottery tickets now

Latest Lottery News • News Archive


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment