lotto black book

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jackpot joy for the ticket drive scratch

ScratchcardA scratch lottery tickets player who lives in Sedbergh in Cumbria won £ 77,777 jackpot prize in the game of 7 s Diamond. Ian Bracken, who is 54, loved play Scratchcards for some time, but when he had the chance to land the biggest victory possible in diamond 7 s game he found it difficult to believe. "I bought two cards work on my way home and waited that I got home until I've scraped the,", he explains. "I couldn't believe it when I discovered, I had three diamonds, and I am still in shock." I kept looking at the map again and again, think that this cannot be good. »

But he was right. One of her Scratchcards £ 2 had suddenly acquired a value of £ 77,777, giving Ian end perfect to what was previously a day of work fairly regular. "I love Scratchcards - that they bring a bit of fun in my day," he said. "I've had a few small victories in the past but not like that."

Ian has an adult son and a sister, and he intends to use some of its exceptional to share the jackpot with his small family joy. He also intends to make a purchase for himself. "I should not have a car at the present time," explained Ian. "I had to sell my previous one was just me cost too much money.". Now, I think that I can buy myself a Mini. I will also deal with my son and his sister. »

This encouraging story of the success of Ian tickets is a great reminder that you do not necessarily to win millions to play useful lottery games. Of course, if earn you millions is a very good week in which to try. There is a jackpot of quad rollover 67 million to £ to win in EuroMillions this Friday, may 7 game and a reversal of the £ 7 million jackpot in the game of Lotto Saturday. Lottery tickets buy online for the games and the next person to experience some jackpot joy could be you!

Buy lottery tickets now

Latest Lottery News • News Archive


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment