lotto black book

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jackpot for Ruby Wedding Couple

Jackpot for Ruby Wedding CoupleA couple who were looking forward to celebrating the 40 years of marriage last weekend ended up having even more to celebrate with a Lotto jackpot win on Wednesday, September 8. Philip and Sandra Sawyer played the Lotto in a consortium of small family lottery for three years with their daughters, Nicola and Amanda, and the results of lottery that brought the success that they were in the hope for were 081026, 34, 48 and 49. The Bonus Ball was number 06, but by the time that had been fired sawyers had already won £ 2,606,914 - they did not only find overnight.

"We look forward to meeting up with our girls to celebrate our Ruby anniversary of wedding weekend and as usual I bought my Lucky dips four for the drawing lot Wednesday and thought no more.""," says Philip. "The next thing I remember, it was 7 am Thursday morning and I was checking Teletext numbers.". I could see only a couple of numbers because I didn't have my glasses on the reflection and I'd like to only won a tenner. I then put my specs, double checked the numbers online and then realized I had six numbers. »

Sandra was still in bed when all this was happening, and Philip was so wake it shares the news of the victory. Of course, Sandra necessary to verify the results of lottery for herself before she was satisfied that they were winners of the lottery, but after that the couple could go to the next important task…

"The next thing to do was to say to my two daughters," said Phil. "Amanda lives and works in Worcester and was at Alton Towers and Nicola worked close to home at Teddington. I telephoned Nicola asking him to call me when it has completed the work. It has done and, as his mother did not believe me. It is only when it has on Teletext that she knew that it was true. »

Phil continued: "Amanda did not return to Alton Towers until the early hours but it came for lunch so we waited until what we have seen him to tell the good news." I kept the ticket winner on the chimney and showed her, and like us, she was surprised but pleased. »

The four members of the syndicate Lottery family will share their victory jackpot also, for each of them has now £ 651,728 to spend as they please. Cars and new homes are on each shopping lists, and Phillip already knows what model of car he fancies - a BMW.

The next jackpot Lotto this Saturday, September 18 will be worth approximately 7 million to £ thanks to a turnaround Wednesday, so to buy lottery tickets online today and it could soon be your turn to celebrate!

Buy lottery tickets now

Latest Lottery News • News Archive


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment