lotto black book

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Early Christmas for winning Lotto

Early Christmas for Lotto WinnerChristmas came early for a player of Lotto, who have managed to win a share of half of the £ 11.25 rollover jackpot double Wednesday December 1. Sue Stebbings, who works as a supervisor for Asda checkout, decided to check its Teletext numbers, as it is ready for his quarter early Thursday morning. Results from lottery for the Wednesday draw were 20, 21, 22, 24, 27 and 34 and the Bonus Ball amounted to 29, but Sue - who lives in Lowestoft - did not need the Bonus ball to change her life because she had already all six main numbers!

"I couldn't believe it - I kept watching the TV screen and my ticket and see the same numbers of six but I thought that I must have made a mistake", said Sue. "I did not trust my eyes as it was only 5: 45 pm, then I woke my husband, then our children so that they could verify that I wasn't seeing things."

Sue did not see things - she really had won a share of half of the Lotto jackpot double turnover to become richer, £ 5,629,964. Of course, it takes time for this kind of achievement to sink in. "even after their double checked, I was still in shock", said Sue. "I went to work and said to my boss but I could not concentrate so he sent me in a few hours later."

Sue and her husband Richard have two children aged 20 and 17, and they are now considering to use some of their cash to the special extra Christmas 2010. Paying off the coast of the mortgage, purchase of new cars and a fishing boat are also on the agenda.

"Richard likes to go fishing at sea with our son to the coast, but we have not obtained a boat so that I would like to make a proper fishing vessel," said Sue. "" "". We also sort out the two children with cars and upgrade of our car.

"We are in a Ford Focus at the moment, but I would like a BMW 4 x 4." Richard may choose between a sports car and something more practical so get probably as each! »

Welcome Sue and Richard and wish them well for the future. And for those of you who would like to try to win your own Lottery fortune in time for Christmas, buy lottery tickets online for play Wednesday Lotto and EuroMillions Friday game and good luck!

Buy lottery tickets now

Latest Lottery News • News Archive


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment