lotto black book

Monday, June 20, 2011

Day Lotto WINS

May Day Lotto winA woman of Churchdown, Gloucester, was a day of may that she will remember for the rest of his life thanks to win a Lotto jackpot worth £ 4,599,128. The results of lottery Saturday, may 1 were 06, 15, 28, 29, 30 and 47, and the Bonus Ball was 19. Pauline Stanley, who is 59, corresponded to the six main numbers and was the winner of the jackpot only for this raffle. What makes the victory of Lotto May Day even better was the fact that she looked national lottery numbers come live on television that her husband Barry, who is 61, was using their home computer in the same room.

"I watched the lottery and wrote the numbers down on a Notepad," explained Pauline. "I was sitting right here, and I had not checked the ticket at the time." Barry was on the computer and he came and said "I understand you have not won the lottery."

"I said"I have not checked the ticket yet", and I watched the ironing and thought"I'll make my ironing and watching Casualty".". As I stood I thought "I'll go and check", and that it was. My ironing did not! I told Barry, I had won, but it would not believe me. He said "assure you them that you have the right numbers?". »

Pauline really had obtained the right numbers, and three line Lotto ticket she had purchased a Sainsbury's store in Barnwood was suddenly more £ 4.59 million. Barry had the intention to retire in the summer, this work to quit smoking is not a new issue that the couple had to face. Their initial celebrations were also rather relaxed, with Barry enjoying a glass of Scotch and Pauline engaged in what it describes as a coffee strong with sugar.

The couple now has planning help their family with their million and Barry can treat himself to a new car so that start playing golf more. They can also buy a new house in the local area or changes their existing home.

Welcome to Pauline and Barry and hope that their May Day Lotto win brings them much happiness they address their golden years. Readers who would like to have a few years Golden hastily can buy online lottery tickets today and try to win their own jackpot. It is 2.4 million to £ to win in the Lotto game this Wednesday, May 19 and 12 million pounds on offer in the EuroMillions game this Friday, May 21.

Buy lottery tickets now

Latest Lottery News • News Archive


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment